What is Self-care?
Self-Care is the act of caring for yourself and recognizing that you are beautiful first. It means surrendering to a lifestyle of value and tactile soul resting experiences. Essentially, we carry the mandate to operate with a unique perspective daily, in relation to aspects of love and harmony. Love and harmony are the greatest forms of power we will ever possess.
Love permeates and promotes healing. Harmony is still and delivers tranquillity. It is a shuttle effect experience. Indeed a great place to start...
Take inspired action and reclaim your mojo. The honest truth is that: You Come First at the very least!
Here are 14 steps to Self-care:
- Explore a healthy routine.
- Say exactly what you mean.
- Don't try and please everyone.
- Trust your instincts.
- Speak only positively of yourself.
- Stay true and targeted to your dreams.
- Don't be afraid to say "No"
- Don't be afraid to say "Yes"
- Be GENTLE with yourself.
- If you are powerless in a situation, let it Go!
- Stay at a distance to negativity.
- Implement creativity.
- Fuel yourself with FAITH, because you will need it.
- Start with LOVE.